Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Lifelong Democrat Turns 42

Michael D. V., a Maryland native and liberal since his teen years, recently celebrated his 42nd birthday. Michael was born on December 22, 1963. He voted for the first time in the 2004 presidential election, casting his ballot for John Kerry as his teenage son, himself too young to make such a choice, looked on proudly.
Unbeknownst to Michael, that same son has maintained this site since March of 2005, writing the very articles that Michael has so enjoyed.
Happy birthday, Dad. It killed me not to tell you that I was behind the political literature that you were coming to really enjoy, but I wanted to wait and surprise you around your birthday. Remember that time in the kitchen when I went on a rant against President Bush and you accuse me of getting my ideas from this site? Now you know why I laughed. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home